The annual Batumi International Art-House Film Festival (BIAFF), established in 2006, this year will open on September 15.
Partnered with Batumi City Hall, the founder, and organizer of the international festival is “ARGANI”, the Batumi Art-House.
The festival focuses on art-house cinema and has enjoyed ever-growing recognition as it aims to become the biggest film festival on the Black Sea Coast.
BIAFF’s international competition program includes three sections:
– BIAFF Feature Films Competition
– BIAFF Doc Films Competition
– BIAFF short films competition
The BIAFF 2019 International Jury features: Alexander Mindadze, Russia – Head of Jury, Tatiana Detlofson (USA), Martin Blaney (UK), Carmen Grey (UK), Rusudan Glurjidze (Georgia)
Besides the competition, the festival showcases three other sections that have proven interesting for cinema-goers:
– BIAFF Master’s collection – presenting the latest films by famous filmmakers
– BIAFF Special Screenings – films presented by special guests and partners of the festival
– BIAFF Georgian Panorama – showcasing new Georgian films (shorts, feature, docs)
You can see the list of nominated and screening movies on the official website of BIAFF here. BIAFF will wrap up on September 22.
By Nini Dakhundaridze
Above was cited from this link.if you have any question,please contact them.http://georgiatoday.ge/news/17247/BIAFF-2019